Robert Andino has been a licensed chiropractor since 2002. “Dr. Rob”, as he is called by his patients, is passionate about helping everyone achieve their full potential by living a life free of pain and physical limitations.
- 1997-2002 Palmer Chiropractic College
- 1989-1993 Purdue University
- 3 year internship with Dr. Bud Crowder who is world renowned as an expert in cervical chiropractic care
- Certified in Acupuncture
- State of Illinois Licensed Chiropractor
Memberships & Associations
- International Chiropractic Association
Family & Hobbies
Dr. Rob is happily married to Dr. Renée Andino and they have two young sons. He loves to water ski. He also participates in triathlons and is a Cub Scout den leader. Dr. Rob has a secret dream to host Saturday Night Live at some point!